Lactation Cookies

I made these for a friend who recently had her baby, and, well -- I sampled them. I sampled more than a few, and I can attest to the lactogenic properties! My supply is pretty well-established after 8 months of course -- but I definitely noticed the difference.

I got the recipe here, and the original recipe comes from Noel Trujillo. I used dark chocolate and I think they'd be great with dried blueberries or cherries added in too.

1 C butter
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
4 T water
2 T flaxseed meal (no substitutions)
2 Lg eggs
1 t vanilla
2 C flour
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
3 C Thick cut oats
1 C Chocolate chips
2 T Brewers Yeast (no substitutions)
Preparation
Preheat oven at 375.

Mix 2 T of flaxseed meal and water, set aside 3-5 minutes.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs.
Stir flaxseed mix into butter mix and add vanilla.
Beat until well blended.
Sift: dry ingredients, except oats and choc chips.
Add butter mix to dry ing.
Stir in the oats and then the choc chips.
Drop on parchment paper on baking sheet.
Bake 8-12 minutes.