Healthy little Badger

Today was Badger's 4 month well baby check up. He's doing just fine and he is growing like a champ. He's doubled his birthweight -- as well he should, seeing as how the dude eats every 3 hours around the clock. He has eczema and cradle cap, which as my new line of thinking goes, might be what's waking him up (whatever... I'm just grasping at straws at this point!). But the skin being less than wonderful is the only thing that wasn't just right. I'm delighted. Hell, we're just thrilled the kid has a head.

Tomorrow I am going out alone, with no kids and no husband. I'm going shopping and not have to keep track of anyone but myself. This is a very big deal for me. I literally can't remember the last time that I've done this. Except for a 10-minute trip to Rite Aid to get Drano or Children's Tylenol or something like that... which is not as much fun as shopping for clothes.

Speaking of clothes, I swapped out the maternity clothes for my real clothes, and I didn't end up keeping most of the real clothes. They're all from when I worked in an office and I hope to never do that again. And besides, I now have these gigantic nursing momma melons and I can't fit in those tops anymore.

No comments: