Kids' Photography

Good sweet mother of Christ -- I cannot think anything I'd rather do less than take my two kids to be photographed at the mall. And yet I do, every 6 months. Chim was a toddler in spades today and there were hardly any good shots of her at all. Badger gets the title of "the one we like" today and his photos turned out super cute. And of course you have to wait an hour, so we got lunch (and what's the deal with the Chinese Cajun places in mall food courts? General Tso's Bourbon Chicken?) and let Chim go on some of the coin-eaters in the center of the mall.

I try to make myself and my children look presentable in behavior and appearance when we go out anymore because eventually I will get doula clients, and I don't want to show up for an interview and have someone say, "Oh, I've seen you at the Ross Park Mall with a toddler over your shoulder, screaming, and an infant under your other arm, screaming. You were covered in barf, if I recall!"

1 comment:

Nickol said...

Karen, You crack me up girl! I've missed you and the kids so much. Glad to hear things are going well. Gotta go, I am hearing a mumbled "blah blah, mommy" so it must be important!

Take care.